Monday, November 26, 2012

Sweet dreams to touch on..

Your words keep echoing in my minds dream filled sight.Dancing along the moons sweet light.Twisting and turning a feverish glow. Amber streaks pulsing from my lips to my toes. My eyes shutter tight from waked anticipation of seeing your words pour out in ribbons of inspiration. Feeling them tickle me softly to tease. Lost in those moments  make me weak in the knees. Your first verse it touches with a gentleman's grace . The second building up to an intimate pace. My eyes lost in slumber ,my soul is awake. Awaiting for the third to make my legs quake. the fourth,silk sweet dew upon my body it lays. Intimate whispers slowly making their way. By the fifth and the sixth oh how I crave your sweet kiss! With hands laid so gently at the base of my hips. The seventh it pulls me into you deep. Feeling your words penetrate the barest of me. The moment is almost to a sensual peak when last you will bring me to the edge of my seat. My back arches firmly,belly pressed to your skin,toes curling from feeling your words naked within. The last verse it conquers at a ravishing pace. Keeping me hungry for just  one more taste . I gasp and I shudder at the end of this dream. Touching you softy as you fade into me. Alas my eyes open at mornings first light wishing the hours never ran from the night. Your words kept inside me,your touch lingers . Hoping you find me so this dream can live on...

No comments:

Post a Comment