Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What if and what if


The things that I ponder,
like a cool breeze I can feel you
but I cant grab ahold.

What is all this that I'm feeling?

The grass is always greener,
is what they all say.
But what if it was purple,
yellow,or grey?

What if all the world was red?
Like bleeding hearts waiting to be fed.
Love is slipping in the shaft
we all created , we went to fast...

What if all my skin was broken.
Listless cells attacked by misfortune,
but what if it was soft as silk.
floating petals , mothers milk.

Am I just a girl lost
in the fold?
Or am I a wonder
waiting to behold?

What if I'm neither?
What if I am ?
What if I'm just a piece to fill in ?

Like sharp rays of sunshine,
I tried to get in.
But you wouldn't let me
The lights are all dim.

What if I'm going?
what if I stayed?
Did you even notice the love that I gave?

what if I'm going ,
what if I stayed?
What ifs and what ifs
are all you can say,
but please pay attention,
and open your eyes as my back turns in silence to silently cry
Waves of emotion I hope that you see washing away 14 years of you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment