Thursday, October 18, 2012

endless journey


Things just keep falling ,drifting down an endless road of deep despair. My eyes twitching ,my skin tearing about the seams to the voices from which I'm running from. the sounds ,shrill demanding, wanting , needing, forever constant, forever the same. spinning the same direction until time slips together with neither a destination or direction.my soul is forced deep into seclusion. waiting to land. waiting to stretch its limbs from one rainbow to the next.patient and limber wanting to be freed . slower I fall.  deeper I go. the voices get quieter and only the wind blows. reaching to grab a hold . Its presence a constant change. a key to my salvation ,the awakening I demand. patient and limber ,quiet and still my soul is still awaiting to climb over this rocky hill......

No comments:

Post a Comment