Monday, August 12, 2013

 I have been neglectful these days of my "digital life". Some of my Google friends have moved on to more reliable Google groupies while others have surprisingly picked up right where we left off  filling the Google void made from months of my disruptive absence. Its not as if I meant to go Poof into the digital horizon but Real life tends to happen people!!  Hmm Real life as opposed to a fake digital life? I think not my fellow digital dipping junkies!

These days your "real life" IS your digital and some of us can flawlessly blend digital and tangible together into one brilliant social sphere. I however can only blend fits of panic with comical OCD while trying to load the car up with either A) screaming children or B)groceries or C) Groceries ,screaming kids and if OCD and panic blend smoothly together we can forget about the possibility of leaving one in the parking lot ;Timothy that never happened in the Walmart parking lot while your father was going on about the good deal on cassette tapes he got. No I was not distracted by the fact that cassettes were already obsolete then and we didn't even have a tape deck and your father spent over 50 bucks on that crap and at the time that might as well have been a million.
       [insert foot note here because I haven't a clue how to add the little number thingy you see in books] I didn't actually leave my son in the parking lot. It was the carriage and we only pulled half way out the parking space before we noticed and it was all his FATHERS FAULT.

 I'm not very fluid with blending my "Real life" and "online life" together. I cant seem to manage both at the same time while trying to maintain some sliver of sanity so we don't have little mishaps that my son Timothy NEVER experienced. I tend to dive wholeheartedly into one or the other allowing less manic qualities to take the wheel to only one of my lives.. The minute Both worlds collide right back to manic with a sprinkle of turrets for good measure. How do you manage to manage both worlds that are so similar but completely different !?

 I've also noticed  being in relation with people online is different in the respect that you can be, in some sense, a different person or less reserved and more out going.. For example: Brent the athlete who just moved and is looking for a friend but is really bubba the redneck whose idea of being an athlete is watching jackass and reenacting it with his buddies. A creeper that weighs in at 300 lbs. Whose name is Garth  but online hes jenny the 5'6  model with a 24" waist ready to make your fantasies come true!! la la la!!!!

 I just realized by rereading what i just typed that it isn't that much different. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment